
My parents got us tickets to the top 10 American Idol Concert for our anniversary on our anniversary, and it was awesome! Michael Johns was my favorite. Brooke White said that Utah was the place. She's adorable. David Archuleta was also amazing. That night Justin and I stayed in a hotel and the next morning were strolling through the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City and Justin spotted David Cook(THE American Idol). So I called his name, he turned around and we chatted for a few minutes. He was very polite and cool. I liked his facial hair better up close, and his fedora hat was very retro. Later we ate lunch at Tucanos and Justin spoke Portuguese with the staff while I kept saying "Obrigada." The abacaxi was moito bem. (The grilled pineapple was delicious!)
5 comments:
Wow! That is so awesome! You're practically famous!
That is so cool! I love David Archuletta's voice! How are you guys doing? We move in 2 days to Arizona. Very excited! Hope all is well with you.
LUCKY you are totally famous now, can I have your autograph I have never met any one even semi famous...well almost Ben Harper, we are so dumb why did we chicken out!
Awesome! I wouldn't mind running into David Cook sometime :)
I know Rox!!! I have thought about the Ben harper thing so many times... That was a rockin concert. I have yet to have seats that good to anything.
Post a Comment