03 September 2008

He got the JOB

Yep, Justin got the Job at Alpine School District as an onsite tech for Orem High School. The pay really isn't that great but benefits are amazing and he gets a mac and a phone(hopefully) and the hours are better and he gets summers off. Sweet! Go Tigers. By the way, Michael is still potty training (He's in pull-ups now) and Wessy still just takes 1-2 steps. But it' s fun they are growing so fast. Oh yeah and in case you are wondering about my ever evolving hair it is now dark brown with blonde highlights. Also, if anyone is reading this would like a tomato, we have an overabundance, so please come and get a few. Our garden has been very generous this year.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Hooray for a job with great benefits! I'm happy for you guys. Good luck with the potty training thing. I'm not looking forward to that with Tabitha. That's neat that you have a garden and that it went really well this year. Good for you!

Marie said...

That's so exciting! Benefits are a great thing to have and Orem High is so close!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new job! That's awesome. Hopefully Grant can get his promotion soon!! Keep us in your prayers. With my new position at work I get off every other Saturday. We should hang out some more. We miss you guys!

Roxie said...

YAY I hope he enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

i'm so jelouse. finding our own insurance is so not one of the joys of being self employed. good luck with the potty training.

Marilyn said...

I can't remember what High School Justin went to . did he go to Orem or Mtn View. Anyway, congrats. Love you guys.