



Here are our most recent professional family pictures since Francesca's birth. I was so paranoid Francesca would get hungry I forgot to give her adequate naptime so the poor girl was so tired she was either crying or sleeping in most of the pictures. The boys did pretty good except for when they kept running into the other room. The photography studio we went to, called Portrait Innovations, was awesome. They had three helpers and the photographer! It was so helpful with my little rascals. They aren't ever that interested in getting their pictures taken but this time they actually did pretty good. Which is your favorite?
1 comment:
Your pictures are so cute! And I think it's cute that Francesca is crying in some of them. :) I can't believe how much your boys look like Justin. Seriously, they are their daddy's boys. :) So cute. :)
Post a Comment