
These peaches came from the peach tree in the yard of the house we are going to buy. Yay! We are so excited to be homeowners. Don't worry, I will fill you in later on the details, from white brick fireplace to retro wallpaper to the three food storage rooms on the basement.
(Yep I said three.) And I will also be posting before and after pics of the decorating process.
(or re-decorating) I can't wait to paint the first wall of my very first house. I may have to break out the peaches and cream.
( to eat, not the colors)
8 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait to see!
That's so awesome Jenny! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see your creative skills at work. You've gotta tell us details! Maybe we'll both be in our own houses around the same time. Too bad we're pretty far from each other. Anyway, congrats!
How exciting! Congrats to you guys. Your little girl is SO cute.
ahhh! congratulations! i am so jelous of you.
How exciting to have mature fruit trees! I'm jealous. ( : I just canned peaches today and they sure smelled good! Sadly they weren't for us, but we'll get to that eventually. Your new house sounds great.
How exciting! Congrats to you guys! And it sounds like your own heaven!
CONGRATS! I know you have been wanting your own place for a while. I am excited for you guys. A dream come true!
That is wonderful news! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment