01 July 2010

TwiMANIA- Part 2

Justin's aunt Deanne set me and Erin up with tickets to see Eclipse on the night before it came out. I loved the movie. It was really really super good. Super lame that the one picture I have has Shrek in the back. Someone totally took the Edward standee that was in the lobby before the show. Sad day. Deanne made a bracelet exactly like the one Bella has in the movie. I got the biggest kick out of it. I wish I had a picture but you'll just have to trust me, it was exactly the same!!! Awesome!
Oh any I am totally planning a Twilight Movie Marathon for when Eclipse comes out on DVD. We will be watching all three movies, then playing Twilight themed games after. I may even have a Team Jacob vs. Team Edward mud fight or something just as fantastico.

3 comments:

Marie said...

That party sounds like a great idea! I love the cupcakes/cookies you have in your post below. I'd totally like to be there when you have the big event :)

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I haven't caught the bug yet but it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Deanne said...

That was a great night! It was so fun to be with you and Erin! I'm glad you liked my bracelet! ;-)