10 April 2008

Mini Vacation







This past weekend my wonderful mother took me, Wesley, and Michael to St. George to visit my sister and her family. It was so much fun! We swam, got tans, ate like kings, and listened to conference. The boys loved playing with their cousins. The only problem was the day we got home it snowed. Talk about a climate change. We went from 75-80 degrees to 35-45 degrees. It has been so cold the last few days. Come on, mother nature, I think we are all ready for some serious sunshine!

6 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

That looks like so much fun!

ciara said...

It looks like you had a blast:) The swimming pool looks like tons of fun!!! You look a lot like your sister:)

Roxie said...

oh it looks like you had a good time. Lisa's kids are getting so big!

Aimee said...

Looks like y'all had fun!
I'm jealous, I'm so ready for warm weather!!!

I can't wait for this snow to stop coming!!!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Hey Jenny! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! We really miss you guys. Your boys are adorable!

Nikki Hansen said...

St George is a lifesaver when winter lasts for 9 months.