26 June 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my dear friend Chely. (http://provstgaardfamily.blogspot.com/) Being "Tagged" means you are supposed to answer a questionnaire about yourself so others can get to know you a little better. This one's called "The 5's". Here goes...

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 12 years old, making new friends in my new neighborhood in Providence(Sarah, Candyce, Kara), my family had just moved from River Heights a few months earlier. I had blunt cut bangs, similar to the ones I had a few months ago. I was right in between dolls and boys. Not quite a teenager. I played with my cat Simba often.

5 years ago: I was 17 years old, definitely a teenager. Definitely boy crazy. I drove around a red neon way too fast. I had just graduated high school and was looking forward to moving to Orem to attend UVSC. My friends threw me a surprise 18th birthday party at a house that some college guys lived in with a bunch of friends from our singles ward.

1 year ago: I was 8 1/2 Months pregnant with Wesley. I was excited to be induced 1 week early. My main project was tending and watering our garden and chasing Michael.

Yesterday: I was getting ready for our ward's huge quarterly enrichment meeting on Emergency Preparedness. It was a good turnout and lots of fun. Justin had a class, so my mother-in-law came by to babysit the boys.

5 favorite snacks: string cheese, smoothies, dried mango slices, cotton candy, & go-gurt

5 favorite books: The Book of Mormon, Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers, No Longer Strangers by Rachel Ann Nunes, & Chasing Yesterday by Rachel Ann Nunes

5 fave places to run away: center street park, my friends' yard on main street, any swimming pool, any lake, & yard sales

5 bad habits: staring at walls, using too many purses or bags at the same time, not prioritizing daily showers, don't worry enough, & regularly late to things

5 things I would never wear: mini skirt, peep-toe pumps, spice girl platforms, crocs, & brown lipstick

5 pet peeves: when people say they'll do something then they don't, when people can't accept a compliment, when people won't accept an act of service, when people think that when you have kids your life is over, & boring people

5 things I enjoy: swimming, riding my bike, spending quality time with my family, relief society, family reunions

5 favorite t.v. shows: Star Trek, the Bachelorette, the Bachelor, American Idol, & Extreme Makeover Home Edition

5 famous people I would like to meet: President Thomas S. Monson, President George W. Bush, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, & Ben Harper

5 people I want to tag: Lena, Candyce, Roxie, Jen Nielsen, & Michelle R

4 comments:

Candyce said...

yaayy it was fun reading about you. I will fill out my tag tomorrow. I laughed about the red neon thing... you are so right. SIMBA! the microwavable cat.
So I responded to the comments on my blog. I didnt realize anyone had commented, I thought I would get an email when they did. Yeah... brown lipstick.

Candyce said...

ever since I read this I have been wondering... what are pumps?

Jenny said...

LOL!!!! Pumps are classic high heels. There are many types of high heels like stilleto, espadrille, platforms, kitten heels, and many more. Pumps are just a name for the basic classic high heel. I like the classic closed-toe pumps, just not with the peep toe.

Candyce said...

miss you