16 June 2008

Summertime Traditions


Family, Festivals, Father's Day, and Freedom. Summer is here and it feels wonderful. Justin and I were trying to soak it in so much that we all got sunburns.


First of all, me and my sister-in-law Erin went to a concert. It was Allred(a local guy), Ferras(Hollywood's Not America), and Secondhand Serinade. It was an outdoor concert, the kind I enjoy the most.


Next, the whole family went to Seven Peaks Water Park to take advantage of our Season Passes we got through Justin's work. It was nice to go swimming, the wave pool is my favorite. Even though we all got sunburns we had a grand time.


We also went to the Orem Summerfest. I love festivals, the booths, the BBQ, the people that you see there are unlike the regular Orem crowd I see on a regular basis. I love to people watch. I even got my face painted. And Michael loved to sit it the old army trucks.












We also attended a Mystery Dinner with Justin's family and some friends. We had to dress up in 1920's apparel, and it was a blast.

Yesterday was Father's Day. After an exceptionally great day at church, we went to my Grandma Wilson's and saw my family, then to Justin's dad's house in the mountains, then to Justin's stepdad's. It was fun to see everyone. Happy Father's Day all you dads out there, especially to my love, my one and only, Justin. He is the best dad I know. :)

5 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

I love your '20's costumes!! They are so great! Your family is so adorable.

Mark said...

I'm jealous, because you guys are having so much fun. What a sweet summer.
By the way, thanks for the Coldplay CD. I've listened to it a couple times to try to get it to grow on me. All in good time...
Sincerely, anonymous

Jenny said...

Hi Mark! lol

Bonnie said...

Hi Jenny,
It's your cousin, maybe cousin-in law, maybe step-cousin-in law. I don't know exactly, but we got your email about your blog. Your family is growing so fast. I think the last time we saw you guys you didn't have any kids yet...It's been awhile. Your boys are super cute!
We have a blog too... bonnieandryan.blogspot.com
I'm glad we can keep in touch better now.

Bonnie

Marilyn said...

I love looking at your blog. It's fun to see stuff you do when you're not at Corinne's, etc. Love, Marilyn