24 October 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Michael made this little line-up of toys the other day and was so proud to show it off. My super-motivated brother Mark just graduated law school and just passed the utah bar and so here is he getting honored. Go Mark!
Afterwards we all went to a chinese buffet to celebrate. Michael and even Wesley loved it! I have never seen them eat so much food in such a short amount of time. They had a blast.


My super-mom sister Lisa came to visit for a few days so we decided to go to the vineyard garden center pumpkin patch. It is only $3, and it was awesome! We all loved it! Here are some pics. This one is of my gorgeous sis and two of her adorable daughters.

Here is our little fam minus Wesley, he was sleeping in the baby carrier on Justin's back.


Michael and his cousin Marissa. She has such a fun fashion sense! What little cuties!

3 comments:

Justin Furr said...

That is so cute that Michael put his toy Bob the Builder guy on the lion like that. And I didn't know you went to a Chinese buffet...Lucky! You never told me. Those are just the cutest boys in the whole entire world, ever!

Marie said...

The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun! I'm tempted to borrow my nephew and try one out before it gets too late!

Roxie said...

cute pics..today was so MUCH FUN ...I gotta go to bed now!