We had the opportunity to watch General Conference at Justin's parent's house. It was so nice to hear the prophet speak, to tell us just what we needed to hear. One of my favorite talks was given by one of the newest members of the quorum of the twelve, Quentin L. Cook. He said: "We know from the scriptures that some trials are for our good and are suited for our own personal development. We also know that the rain falls on the just and the unjust. It is also true that every cloud we see doesn’t result in rain. Regardless of the challenges, trials, and hardships we endure, the reassuring doctrine of the Atonement wrought by Jesus Christ includes Alma’s teaching that the Savior would take upon Him our infirmities and “succor his people according to their infirmities.”
I testify that I know that what he said is true. The atonement of Jesus Christ is the only way we can be forgiven of our sins, and get through the trials of life and return to live with Him.
Michael and Wesley loved playing with their cousin, Ava. They even played us a few songs. :)
On Sunday I initiated a halloween art project. Justin was so confused. "I have never done a halloween art project.", he complained. I told him that making fake hands to spook people with will be fun, just give it a shot. Well, he helped paint the hands and ended up loving it.
As I have been putting together halloween costumes for the family, it has been fun to look back at what we were in years past: This was the Furr Family Halloween 2007.
Here we are Halloween of 2006.

Here we are Halloween of 2006.
10 comments:
You guys are so funny! Love the pictures. I miss seeing you guys. Congrats on having another one.
Boo to you why am I not on your friends list..lol Cute Halloween Costumes im trying to come up with one for me and Jon.
I love looking at your blog. Thanks for the spiritual message and the beautiful pics of your darling fam. P.S. It was fun putting together puzzles with you at Corinne's house.
Beauty and Brains. I love it. Great T-shirt. Congrats on baby 3. Wow. 3 kids. Holy Moly.
Jenny, you are sooo beautiful! I love reading your testimony too. You are so creative with your Halloween costumes. I hope we will see you guys sometime this winter at Christmas or something!
Your boys are so cute! and you are so crafty! I am excited to have a play day!
-Rachel Mince
You guys are too cute! I love to read your posts. I especially loved the reminder of Elder Cooks conference talk! I love how you are pregnant! But it is making me want to get pregnant again.... :)
jenny look at you go with three kids. your supermom.
Hey Jenny! You have such a darling little family. I'm so excited for you having #3. Hope you guys are doing good!
I told you I would come leave a comment and I am finally getting to it. Sorry it took so long, my week has been so crazy. I already told you once but I want to tell you again...congrats! That is so exciting! Seeing people pregnant makes me baby hungry a little. Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment