13 December 2008

Baby Furr Girl Ultrasound pics

Hello All! I posted these pics on my Facebook as well, so some of you might've seen them on there. Anyway, here they are, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing them. The first two are connected and the other is not.


Here's the proof that she's in fact a girl. Yay!:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! im so excited for you!

Candyce said...

Lets hear it for the girls... YES!

Kristin said...

Yipee!!! I'm so happy for the both of you. Jenny has got to be super excited. I can't tell much by the pics but I'm glad you and doctor can!

Jens and Patricia said...

I am really excited for you, that is so fun! Congrats! If you would like an invite to my blog you can leave an invite on my page, jensandpatricia.blogspot.com

About Me said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun.