26 December 2008

My Favorite Part about Christmas

My favorite part about Christmas is spending quality time with family. I love being with my brother, sister, bro-in-laws, sis-in-laws, mom, dad, moms-in-law, dads-in-law, grandpa's, grandma's, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I love classic family parties and get-togethers. Family really is what life is all about. Me and Justin and the kids get to spend four days and three nights and maybe more at my parents for the holidays. We are on the second day and having so much fun. We stayed up late last night just talking and playing cards. This morning we all played in the snow after the men shoveled the driveway. It's moments like those that I cherish and will remember for years to come. I am so grateful for my wonderful family. I hope you are having a nice time with your family. If you aren't able to be with them, let me know and we will have you over. Hope you had a magical Christmas.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sounds like fun. Corinne said you had a nice visit with them on Christmas day, too. Love ya!!

Eric and Kassi said...

Hey Jenny! This is Kassi Johnson down the road. Thanks so much for your Christmas Card! I am also so excited to hear that you are having a girl! How exciting! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Sarah S said...

Jenny! I miss you too! Thank you so much for your sweet Christmas card! That was so sweet of you! I'm so excited your little family is quickly becoming a big family! I remember one time when we were hanging out, I think we were floating the logan canal and you were teasing me about having a lot of kids, ha ha ha. We've got to get going if we're going to keep up with you guys! Sure love you! I also loved those quotes by Michael, he is a cutie!