1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? our 6' tall fake tree I got at walmart five years ago for $15
3. When do you put up the tree? once I get enough Christmas spirit to
4. When do you take the tree down? usually the day after Christmas- just because the kids destroy it
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it, and used to make it homemade, and it was delicious, maybe I'll try it again but this time using powdered eggs instead of real.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? any makeup, makeup kits, when my family got our dog Boomerang Far Out
7. Hardest person to buy for? Justin- I love you honey bunches
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes of course!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I am all about traditional mailed cards but sometimes to save postage I will hand deliver them for local friends and fam. But I do want to add that emailed cards are much better than no cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I love gifts I can't remember a bad one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Family Man, Elf, It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday about 4:00a.m.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. I get that from my dad. This may sound tacky but it just seems wasteful to keep something you aren't going to use and know someone that will enjoy it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? eggnog, beef stick, cheese, gingerbread, chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Yes- colored lights. Justin let me have a girly tree this year to celebrate us expecting a girl. It's all sparkly pink and purple.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? If I sing the song I do
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A gold star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Christmas Morning at about 9
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? driving in the snow- scary
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like to have a new theme every year-this year it's girly pinks, see Q#16
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It's not about the food, it's about spending time with loved ones and playing board games after dinner
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? the most girly, flowery diaper bag on earth, and for my boys to have a good Christmas
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Roxie, Lena, Marie, maybe Candyce
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? ???
3 comments:
Oh I love that pic of them 2 little munchkins...looks like trouble..they'll be buddies for life!
Boomerang Far Out? That is the dogs name? I want you to post a picture of your girly tree sounds way cute.
Post a Comment