Hello friends and family,
This is Justin. I know you're used to Jenny making blog entries but this will have to do for now, sorry :-/ Jenny asked me that I make a post since it's been a while. We're sorry that it's been such a long time since the last update. It's been exciting yet stressful getting everything moved over and situated in our house. Obviously one of the main reasons we haven't been able to post is because we don't have Internet in our house yet. We have an ISP coming on Wednesday however, so we should be online by then.
We're almost completely unpacked and cozy in our house now. You're welcome to come and visit anytime, just call Jenny to let her know. She's been starting a few little projects around the house and we're in the process of getting the house painted.
The kids have had a tough move, although I think they're finally starting to get used to things. Wesley wasn't going to sleep well and was skipping naps, and Francesca and Wesley both got pink eye and ear aches which required anti-biotics. But they're sleeping well now. It was a drastic change for all the kids' sleeping situation because Michael moved from a toddler bed to a twin size bed, Wesley got Michael's todder bed, and Francesca got Wesley's crib. So there was a lot of switcheroos. But everyone upgraded! ;) Then I got a cold. But I think we're all almost better now.
Driving a little further to work has been something I've had to get used to as well. I have to drive up to the 14000 N Springville I-15 exit, but the 400 S ramp (by the Springville Wal-Mart) should be done by Thanksgiving. In addition to all this craziness, our '91 Nissan Sentra broke down on my way to work. Luckily, it happened real close to home and it just needed a new fuel pump which only cost me around $275 for the whole deal.
All in all, we're happy to be moved into our own place. I don't want this to sound like I'm complaining at all. We're really happy. And even though there have been challenges with the move and all the change, it's all for the better and we love our new city, Springville. Our ward and neighbors are all so nice. We've already made new friends, but plan on staying in touch with our old friends.
Check for a new post by Jenny sometime next week hopefully. Maybe our house will be completely painted on the outside and the painting on the bathroom walls will be done.
-Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment