So last week was pretty crazy, we heard that the seller of the house may be backing out. Then on friday we found out they signed their papers and we got the keys and moved right in. It was a huge roller coaster but we are happy it all worked out. We have officially moved in and it is quite an adjustment for all of us. It has been fun and tiring but we are so excited to be here.
Here are some things I miss:
-Grocery shopping at Smith's and Target, mostly because of the better prices
-Michael going to preschool, I haven't found a new preschool for him yet, and he has been very bored
-Being close to a lot better shopping places
Here are some fun and funny things that have happened since moving:
-I tried driving to the Wal-mart, but got lost on a street with two large fields one with abandoned pumpkins, and another with abandoned watermelon.
-the entire elder's quorum presidency came over tonight, just to meet us and ask if we needed anything.
-Our counter is filled with baked good from neighbors welcoming us to the neighborhood.
We are more than halfway done unpacking, and this is starting to really feel like home now. I am so ready for cold season to be overwith. I have decided my first decorating project is going to be the main bathroom. I will post pictures once we get the computer all set up. Ok bye.
p.s. I may be having a housewarming party sometime next month, depending on the weather, I'll let you know.
1 comment:
Sounds like quite the week! I'm sure glad they didn't back out! Good luck with all the transitions!
Post a Comment