Conrad, Francy, Wes, Michael, Mrs. Jenny, Mr. Justin
Super cute pattern! It looks amazing.
oh my gosh i love it. i want to know how to do that so bad. you should post a tutorial
I have always wanted to know how to do that! Teach me! It looks so good.
I too want to be taught! And i think you should spray paint the legs black. Just a thought.
Thanks ladies! All we did was cut, tuck, and staple using a heavy duty staple gun. And yes, I may paint the legs. good idea
Wow you got that done FAST! I must be a slow-poke when it comes to re-upholstery. Of course, I was doing furniture with a zillion pieces and cushions. I think it looks really cute- way to go!
That is awesome!! Can you teach me how to do that?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super cute pattern! It looks amazing.
oh my gosh i love it. i want to know how to do that so bad. you should post a tutorial
I have always wanted to know how to do that! Teach me! It looks so good.
I too want to be taught! And i think you should spray paint the legs black. Just a thought.
Thanks ladies! All we did was cut, tuck, and staple using a heavy duty staple gun. And yes, I may paint the legs. good idea
Wow you got that done FAST! I must be a slow-poke when it comes to re-upholstery. Of course, I was doing furniture with a zillion pieces and cushions. I think it looks really cute- way to go!
That is awesome!! Can you teach me how to do that?
Post a Comment