Late afternoon shot:

The fam. Cypress is a wonderfuly fun color. It was a fun process seeing the change. One neighbor who is probably in her eighties came over and thanked me for brightening up the street. And my nice young neighber friend asked me for the painting companies number so she could get a quote to paint her house. I'm hoping my whole street will all paint their houses in brave bold colors. I am excited to be known from now on a the girl with the yellow house.
5 comments:
So cute... Love the color. It totally is your house and has your personality. Great job!
total transformation! i like!
I love it!!!
Woah its about time...I got into your blog! woohoo! I love the house and I want to come see it now...ahhh i wished you lived closer.
I like it. Cool stuff! Looks like you have a really cute home. I would love to see it soon.
Post a Comment