I actually found a store called Francesca's! And I went in and the store was totally "Francesca". All flowery and chic and darling little knick knacks and clothing. I wasn't able to bring Francesca into the store because she was asleep in the van with Justin.
All in all, Las Vegas was really fun. Lots of people told me I might see nudity and prostitutes and other offensive things, but I guess in a way I had prepared myself and so I knew what to avoid. So we really didn't see very many bad things. We mostly just went out in the daytime, then came back to our hotel at night. It pays to have a good attitude and optimistic outlook of Vegas. We were able to have a really neat trip by leaving the bad and looking for the good. I highly recommend it.
(End of Vegas blog posts.)



1 comment:
We love going to Vegas, it's so close and has great weather. Glad you were able to enjoy it with the kids in tow!
Post a Comment