Here is a typical day at our house during the spring. We've planted a plethora of perennials and annuals and it's so much fun to watch as they sprout, then bud, then bloom, then a new type of flower startes growing. I finally found some of my favorite flower, the peony. I hope the three plants I got do well to multiply and replenish in the years to come. I've also planted petunias, english daisies, snapdragons, begonias, asters, and a few others I can't remember the names of. Those are in addition to the flowers that were planted here by the previous owner of our home: clematis, miniature rose bushes, and columbine.
Michelangelo and Wesley love to help and attempt to help out with the garden in every way. It's fun to teach them which plants are flowers and which are weeds and when to plant and when to harvest. They also love to help me water. Michael especially likes the harvest part. He devoured our first pea pod just yesterday.

1 comment:
Wow they look so great! And how nice that the boys like to help!
Post a Comment