26 April 2011

I Have a Five Year Old!!!!!







For Michael's birthday this year, we took him and two of his closest friends to Hill Aerospace Museum for the day. I think he had a lot of fun. Grandma & Grandpa LaRocco were able to meet us there as well. He is always telling me that when he grows up he wants to be a "Jet Pilot." He loved anything that flies really. I guess this is why he chose an airplane birthday theme for two years in a row. ;)
We got him a brand new bike and I think that is what he is most excited about. We are excited to have such a smart, handsome, clever, and funny little boy.

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a cutie! Looks like they had a great time. If only the weather would get better so he could go riding.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I can't believe you have a five year old! Looks like a great party!