He had to have tubes put in his ears in March. He was the most cheerful sweetest little boy ever about it though. He kept smiling so big for all the pictures. The part I hated was that we weren't allowed to be there for the surgery. So they took him away and a nurse would come back saying "He did great!", but they didn't bring him back for sooooo long. We waited over two hours and they told us it would only be about 45 minutes. But apparently he was just sleeping after the surgery. Why we couldn't see him just sleeping really bothered me. I was super worried. But all is well. He did great and now he can hear much better. :)
By the way, I do not know why these pics will not be rotated. I rotate pictures all the time. Oh well, just turn you head or your computer and you'll be able to see.
2 comments:
Such a cutey. I'm guessing tonsils? Whenever any of my kids has had surgery it's been awful. I worry the whole time. And they haven't exactly come out of the anesthesia well. I think they all threw up.
I hope your experience was better. And that he's all better as well.
poor kid. He has been through so much lately. Hope you are all doing ok. Love you.
Post a Comment