#1) My grandmother, Carolyn Snell Wilson.
She was an amazing woman, and I miss her a lot. She had leukemia. I look up to her very much, and still think about her often. I know that she is in heaven smiling down with her mom and dad and little sister waiting for the rest of us.
#2) My kid's pediatrician, Dr. Gregory Nielsen.
It was a very unexpected death. I had just seen him a few weeks before I heard the news. He was my kids pediatrician for six years. We saw him for earaches, colds, diaper rashes, e coli, the flu, immunizations, and much more. He was a wonderful doctor, and a good friend. Jumping into motherhood so young, he helped guide me and reassure me of my parenting skills. We have been through 4-5 different pediatricians since his death and we haven't found anyone close to as wonderful as him.
#3) Whitney Houston.
Judge me if you may, but I wanted to be her for most of my childhood. I would listen and sing her songs for hours a day. The first CD I ever listened to was The Bodyguard soundtrack. In my opinion she has the best voice ever. I had a really really hard time dealing with her death. I cried for months. It is just such a tragedy. I had hoped to meet her some day.
#4) Krishna.


No comments:
Post a Comment