Jenny ordered a new bike trailer online that fits both Michael and Wesley. We got it yesterday and assembled it and rode our bikes around the neighborhood. It was really fun. The kids loved it. It was pretty cold but it'll be a lot of fun in the summertime.
As Jenny mentioned, we've been keeping busy with many things. My goal is to graduate after the Fall 2009 semester if all goes well. That's if I don't fail any classes and can take both my math classes in the summer. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel finally! Things are going really well for us. We love having our little family so much--they're a lot of work but we can't wait to have even more! I know it sounds crazy but we want a bunch! Maybe a little girl next. Well, it's past midnight and we're being night owls. We gotta hit the sack. See ya.
1 comment:
ya for a bike trailor, that sounds like so much fun, good job for getting out and doing something in the cold I wish I was ambitious as you guys are!
Post a Comment