28 March 2008

More Stuff

Jenny wants me to post another blog message. I guess I don't do enough of them ;) Well, not a whole lot of new stuff going on. The boys are growing up so fast. Wesley's got his two teeth and trying to inch around on the ground a whole lot. He can actually get around pretty fast by being a little squirmy worm. Michael is loving cars still and loves the movie Cars. He plays outside a lot with mom since it's starting to get warmer.

Speaking of warm and springtime-ness, I cannot wait! I'm planning on hiking Timp again for sure! Maybe 2 or 3 times. Last year I did it 3 times. It was insane, but fun. Summer is the best. I love the warmth, and growing tomatoes in the back and doing things outside. Oh also, we just barely bought our tickets to the Cure concert on May 23rd in the Ecenter!!!! We're so stoked for it! So that'll be a fun way to kick off the summer.

I'm still just working at Directpointe in the NOC (Network Operations Center). I learn new stuff about networking every day and am feeling more confortable with my job every day and love what I do. I'm still in the Information Systems degree at UVU and it's looking like I should be graduating Fall 2009. I'm sooooooo stoked about that. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jenny's doing great too. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm more in love with her every day. She's a great mother and wife, sister and friend. Once I'm done with school--Jenny is probably going to go to beauty school. She's excited about that. She'll be such a pro since she's already so "beauty"ful. Haha, sorry if the last paragraph is too gushy for you guys reading this. I'm done. See ya!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks, sweetie! you're the best! I love you, too.

Nikki Hansen said...

Hey guys!!! We do need to hang out sometime. Luke did find another job that he really likes; I do appreciate Justin helping him the last time. Your family is so cute. Call us sometime. As soon as we move we will have to have you over for dinner.

Cousin Family said...

You guys are awesome!!!!

Candyce said...

Jan its Tuesday and no TTA yet. Dont keep me waiting.