18 March 2008

TTA-Collections

It's Tuesday Tell All again, and the topic is collections. This will be fun. I have always loved collecting things.

As an adolescent I collected skittles wrappers and hung them up on my wall, I guess it was because they were so colourful. ha!

I also collect keys although I don't really see a point in it now. I have almost 100.


I have been a My Little Pony collector for the last five years. I love it, I guess because they are fun and bright and colourful and I'm sure my future daughters will love to play with them.

My favorite collection is probably my souvenier spoon collection. I am just starting out so I don't have very many but I hope that it will grow and grow. I got the idea from my grandmother. She has an excellent spoon collection that I have always loved.
I also collect colourful scarves, nail polish, vintage cameras, and headbands. I love any collection that is colourful actually.

I would like to start a collection of Hot Wheels cars for my boys. Michael already has between 15 and 20, most of which he received at his birthday party on saturday.

Me and Justin have a foreign coin collection. When we got married and diecoved that we were both collecting them, we just put them together. Most of my coins came from my older brother, Mark who has traveled to more foreign countries than anyone else in my family. Thanks Mark! Hey, they may come in handy for a great decorating piece later.

I hope you enjoy learning a little more about me though my collections.


Love, Jennifer Trend

2 comments:

Roxie said...

YAY I love your collections! and I have missed Jennifer Trend!!! I love it!

Candyce said...

Jennifer Trend! Oh my gosh! You should start a blog under that name and talk about trends! Its cute.
So do you want spoons from only places you have been or can other people bring you spoons? If I would have known I would have brought you some Taiwanese money. Its crazy. Its cool that you collect so many things, I only collect one thing. Does that mean I am a boring person?