
The Tuesday Tell All this week is favorite places. I have decided to only do TTA once in a while.
Here are some of my favorite places:
go for lunch- Panda Express
go for date night- Provo Temple, Provo Canyon, Red Lobster
pick up some creative goodies- Smith's
keep the kids busy- Orem Library, Main Steet Apartments
get wet- Anywhere, Scera Pool in the summertime
buy a treat- Jamba Juice
shop for fun- University Mall, Riverwoods
get some fresh air- City Center Park, my backyard
splurge- Old Navy, Walmart
drive for a weekend away- St. George, Cache Valley
go for date night- Provo Temple, Provo Canyon, Red Lobster
pick up some creative goodies- Smith's
keep the kids busy- Orem Library, Main Steet Apartments
get wet- Anywhere, Scera Pool in the summertime
buy a treat- Jamba Juice
shop for fun- University Mall, Riverwoods
get some fresh air- City Center Park, my backyard
splurge- Old Navy, Walmart
drive for a weekend away- St. George, Cache Valley
9 comments:
Panda Express? Red Lobster? I never knew! What about Betos, El Sol, and Cheveron hot chocolate? :)
Well it was favorite local places, silly. Orem is my new local. I do miss El Sol though.
Perhaps I already told you this, but did you know Steve quit? Chris Charley is the man in charge now. And he is married to that girl he started dating clear back when we worked there. I saw him the other day and he seemed like he was doing really good. I forgot to ask about Todd... didnt you go on a couple dates with him?
I hung out with Chris a few times. That's great he took over. I'm happy for him. I wonder how his mom is. Last I heard is she had cancer. I hung out with Doug a few times. I didn't ever hang out with Todd. Anyway, me and Justin went there with the kids when we were in town for Sarah's wedding and I saw Chris. It was weird, he looked right at me and I think he recognized me and was kinda surprized I had two kids and a hubby. I wanted to talk to him but the whole rest of our meal I think he was trying to hide from me. I'm glad to hear he's doing good. Do you go back and see people? It's changed so much but I still like to reminisse. I had so much fun working there.
Hi this is Marilyn. I am at Michelle's house in AZ this week. i didn't know you had a blog. Be sure to checkout mine. marilynandken.blogspot.com
I'm glad that now I get to look at yours.
Hi Jenny. I am actually commenting on the post above this one but for some reason on my computer there is no place to click on comments. Oh well. Anyway, I love that post about you loving your job as mother:) That is sooo darn cute. Im sure you are a great mother!!! And about Cansta, maybe we will have to play sometime since you said you love that game:)
Hey Jenny, Thanks for looking at my blog. Now you are on my list and I will check yours out too. Dang Corinne hasn't ever looked at mine. I keep telling her to but she never has. Bummer.
Post a Comment