06 May 2008

TTA- Why I Love Being a Mother


Being the Mama of Michelangelo and Wesley is so much fun. It is hard and I feel the responsibility, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I feel so blessed by our Heavenly Father that he has trusted me with two of the most beautiful healthy little boys. I love being a mom. It is so hard to express how much I love it in words. I am thankful being a mom because now I understand how much my own mom loves me. I love waking up in the morning and seeing my boys smiling and giving me hugs and kisses. My kids fill an emptiness in my heart I never knew I had before I had them. I love having two little balls of half me and half the man I love most in the world. I love making them smile and noticing that Michael has the same smile I had as a child. I love it when my kids fall asleep on me. I also love the time when they both started sleeping through the night. I missed them but it was wonderful. It is indescribeable how much joy I feel when holding them so close. I love being a teacher and a mentor to them. I love the fact that they will pick up on how I live my life and so I better be livin' it right. I love being a mom because it teaches me to eat better because I have to feed them healthy, too. They inspire me to be a better person. I love being a mom because I know I'll always be their mom no matter what. I can't imagine my life any other way. I love learning every day something new just by being a mom. I thank my Heavenly Father for every day I get to be a mother. I love you Michael and Wesley.