When I got the job, they asked me if I would like a MacBook or an HP laptop. Being more used to PCs, I almost chose a PC, but I realized that I can run Windows on a program called Parallels for the Mac and I wanted to get more familiar with Apple computers (OSX Leopard & Tiger). You gotta understand, I've always kinda been a Mac hater. Well I chose the Mac. And of course--I'm a Mac lover now. That doesn't mean I don't like Windows anymore, but I'm no longer prejudice against Macs. What I don't like is when people only like Macs. They don't realize it's a "Window's World" and you need to also know it because that's primarily what businesses use and most apps work with. Anyway, I'm converted but not 'only' to Macs. But there's a lot of fun things to do on them and I'm now used to them AND can run Windows right next to it.
Okay, now for the good part. If you read through all that and got bored--sorry, but you'll love this next part. Jenny gave me permission to "spill the beans" officially on our blog. Guess what???? You're probably already knowing in your mind what I'm gonna say. Yep you guessed it! I won the lottery! Wait...that isn't it. Jenny is pregnant!!!! Holy cow! (as Michael would say). We weren't trying but--the doc confirmed it yesterday! We were very surprised, since it was an accident and we were planning on waiting until I graduate from UVU with a Bachelor's degree, but that's not what the Lord wanted. Oh well! We are satisfied with His decision and excited for another cute little baby to join our family!
Okay, now for the good part. If you read through all that and got bored--sorry, but you'll love this next part. Jenny gave me permission to "spill the beans" officially on our blog. Guess what???? You're probably already knowing in your mind what I'm gonna say. Yep you guessed it! I won the lottery! Wait...that isn't it. Jenny is pregnant!!!! Holy cow! (as Michael would say). We weren't trying but--the doc confirmed it yesterday! We were very surprised, since it was an accident and we were planning on waiting until I graduate from UVU with a Bachelor's degree, but that's not what the Lord wanted. Oh well! We are satisfied with His decision and excited for another cute little baby to join our family!
11 comments:
Wow! Congratulations you guys! How exciting to be expecting another little one. ( : Yup, sometimes the Lord has a different plan in mind than we do- that's for sure! I hope the pregnancy goes well.
Congratulations!! Our third was a TOTAL surprise, too! I'm so glad that the Lord knows better than we do! Good luck!
Congrats Jenny, and to all of you Furr's!! You make gorgeous baby's!! Good luck with the pregnancy. (How far along are you?)
Congrats! You guys are so good with your boys that I'm sure a third will fit right in. Who knows, maybe Jenny will get a little girl to help even things out over there :)
Everybody seems to be ignoring the first part of this post. I like Macs too but I am a person who does NOT like PC's. I can use them, and still use them often, but I just don't prefer them.
Oh and congrats jenny. :) hahahahah. you are a great mommy.
ya for babies....maybe it will be a girl!
Congrats on the baby news. Maybe one of these days Grant and I will have a little bundle of joy. I'm glad you are enjoying the new job!
Oh congrats!! How exciting!
i love macs.
congratulations. THREE. thats quite a step.
Congrats!! Hope all goes well
Congratulations!! That is so awesome, when are you due? I'm due next month. My guy will be older than yours, but they'll still totally be best buds!! :)
Post a Comment