11 November 2008

Alright!...I got tagged

Tag 8 things (in no particular order)

8 T.V. shows I like to watch:

1. Star Trek Enterprise
2. Star Trek Voyager
3. Star Trek TNG
4. The Office (hilarious)
5. Smallville
6. Lost
7. Lois & Clark (cheesy yet classic)
8. More Star Trek, can't get enough of it!

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Woke up, fed kids breakfast
2. Sat in my office at Orem High thinking about school and my family, did some homework
3. Came home for lunch with wife and kids
4. Went to classes
5. Turned in a huge assignment for my Systems Analysis Design and Integration class
6. Drove home, gave wife and kids big hugs and kisses
7. Did homework assignment, played on Facebook
8. Went to bed at 11:00 pm

8 places I like to eat:

1. PF Changs
2. Any Thai restaurant
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Lobster
5. Wendy's
6. Tucanos
7. Rodizio Grill
8. Fuddruckers

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Putting wife and kids up into a nice house
2. Graduating from UVU
3. Having more kids
4. Having a huge backyard to put in a garden
5. Getting a really nice, high paying IT job after graduation
6. Living in another state with my family, getting outta dodge for a bit
7. Resolving conflicts with certain people
8. New Star Trek movie coming out May 8th, 2009 (if they don't postpone again)

8 things on my wish list:

1. A nice, big house that fits lots more kids
2. A new red 2009 Mazda 5 Minivan (gotta get a van or SUV anyways now)
3. Laser eye surgery
4. Get my Network+ and CCNA certs
5. A baby girl (it's lookin' like it might be one!)
6. Building my own mammoth, top-of-the-line PC
7. Graduate with Bachelor's by Fall '09
8. Gaining some weight ;)

And I'm gonna add one more for fun--

8 favorite bands/singers:

1. Depeche Mode
2. The Cure
3. Tears for Fears
4. Duran Duran
5. U2
6. The Smiths
7. Coldplay
8. Jack Johnson

Just a quick note, there are a lot more than this but I won't list more because it'd be too long. Notice how the first 5 groups started making music around 1980 (about as old as me!) and they're still pumping out sweet albums! Depeche has a new one coming out in April (very excited about it!) and the Cure just came out with one that's good. Anyway, those groups have way loyal fan bases!

4 people I'll tag:

1. Grant
2. Brett
3. Brandon
4. Blaine

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi sweetie. I like how you want to put me and the kids "up" in a house. You make me laugh. Love ya! By the way everyone, Star Trek is my favorite show, too!

Unknown said...

Jenny, I had no idea that you had to have surgery! I would have been over with soup in a heart beat. I am so glad to hear all went well and you and your little one are okay! Can't wait to see you at play group again!

Candyce said...

Yeah Justin I liked how you wanted to put your family "up" into a house too. It made me laugh I liked it. Great post its good to hear from you and jenny both. If only I could convince Rhett to write on our blog!

Justin Furr said...

I like adding to our blog. It seems to me that only girls (I mean women spouses or wives) are the only ones that put things on their blogs. We kinda have it so it's our family blog so anyone in the fam should make comments on it. Anyway, cool yeah we're obsessed with Star Trek.