Here are some pictures we took right after:
He's such a good little rider. I can't believe how fast this kid is growing up. It's so fun watching him; he's so intelligent and kind-hearted too:
I love my little Wesley guy so much!!!:
Mama loves her Wessy guy too:
Since we realized that we all happened to be wearing hoodies, we became da hooded boyz!:
Hope you enjoyed those pictures. Everything is going fine. Jenny is doing well since the surgery. The baby is growing nicely in her belly. We should find out the gender for sure like around Dec. 10th or something. I think Jenny said this, but thanks to everyone who helped out. We appreciated it so much. It's times like these that you can really feel the Lord's hand helping out through other people. We had more than enough helpers during and after the surgery. Thanks again!
-Justin
1 comment:
Awesome job, Michaelangelo! Tricyles are the best! Hi Hoodie Boys! Love Hailey
Post a Comment