05 November 2008

Shopping Day

Last saturday me and some old friends, Candyce and Roxie spent a fun day together in Salt Lake City. We went to Sorrebella for lunch, then shopping at Steve & Barry's, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Decades, Spark, Gymboree, and Old Navy. I got the most beautiful and awesome shoes I have ever laid my eyes on at Spark. Then for dinner we went to Pei Wei and got lettuce wraps and egg rolls. Roxie brought her adorable little son, Tanner. He is such a cutie. We had a great times reminiscing about old times, present times, and what we want in the future.
We all never would have guessed that I would be the one with (almost) three kids at age 23. It was such a needed girls day for me. Being surrounded by three males really makes me crave anything feminine and girl time. I hope I am having a girl so bad. That would be so fun. Yesterday I had two ultrasounds and the doctor said it might be a girl but that he's not sure yet. I hope he's right. I got adorable little pictures of his/her profile and they are precious. Well, gotta go chase two little boys down and make sure they are not getting into anything dangerous. It is way too quiet right about now... By the way, thanks Rox and Can- Saturday was totally specktacular. :)

















2 comments:

Roxie said...

lovely pics ...hhaah I need to work on my kissy face apparently..it was such a good break, cant wait til Dec..we need to meet up then too. love ya !

Candyce said...

awww what a cute post. I needed the little outing too, I didnt realize how run down I felt until the trip made me feel better. Will you email me these pics???