20 January 2009

A New Beginning

With the start of a new year brings fresh hope for the future. Today was Inaguration Day. The President of the United States is now Barack Obama. It's official. I think he brings a new sense of hope and faith in our country and it's people. Although I don't agree with him on all issues, because he is now our president I will support him and pray for him every step of the way. I hope that people of every party, whether democrat or republican will support him.
By the way, poor President Bush is so under rated. I kind of feel bad for him. He did a great job and I think more people will realize that in the future.

4 comments:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Hey jenny, This is an old long lost friend from high school - Nicole (riggs). I found your blog linked to the class of 03 so i wanted to check it out! What a darling family you have! I can't believe you are on your third! How exciting! It's been way too long - feel free to check out my blog - i would love to hear from you!

blaine and michelle said...

Amen. I think that you hit the nail right on the head with this post. i couldn't agree more

Marilyn said...

When Prs. Uchtdorf and Elder Ballard went to the Ignauguration, they said that they both had the distinct feeling that Pres. Obama was a good man and that we all need to pray for him.

Angelina Christina said...

Hi, I'm Candace's sister, she mentioned something about your blog and this post about Obama-I hope you don't mind that I peeked. I believe strongly in supporting the office of the President, my only problem with supporting Obama is: can and should you support an evil man? I believe that Obama is going to be our Hitler-should we support that. Aren't the German's forever remembered in history for not fighting and standing up against evil???? Just a thought. Hope you don't mind.