22 January 2009

Start of 2009 in Pictures

Here are some of our first pictures of the year:Here is Wesley helping us shovel snow in our driveway right after a really bad storm earlier this month. He is such a great helper. :)

Justin's birthday was quite fun. Here he is trying on a vest I got him:
Here are the boys looking for something to eat. Here is Justin's birthday cake. The 1 was the only candle we had. Wesley is wearing a hat my mother made for him. If you look closely you can see my growing prego belly.

Michael is getting smarter every day. We are going to try potty training him again in a few weeks, then a few weeks after that, he will be three! Here's Justin and the boys showing off a lego tower they made one night. So far except for a few runny noses and kids erratic sleeping schedules this year has been pretty good to us.

P.S. Please excuse my boring writing style. I wish I could write with more wit and entertainment value but I lack that talent. What do you like in a blog? What would you like to see more of on our blog? I would love any suggestions. Thanks.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Your little boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big Michael is getting. I can't wait to see how beautiful your baby girl is going to be:)

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of the boys in the fridge.

Gardner's said...

Your little guys are so cute. Good luck on the potty training. We just got Branson done and it is the best thing to have over :) My suggetion to you is to let him pick out his own underwear. Once we let Branson he stopped having accidents cause he didn't want to ruin his favorite "underoos"

Marie said...

I love the photo of the boys in the fridge! So cute! It was so good to see you today. Thanks for coming up to say hi! I hope everything continues to go well with your new ward. Keep posting pictures :)