Conrad, Francy, Wes, Michael, Mrs. Jenny, Mr. Justin
26 February 2009
Fun with Ava and Day at the Zoo
Yesterday we got to go to the Hogle Zoo! It was so much fun, even though the kids were a little chilly. We went with my awesome sister-in-law Erin and her sweet daughter, Ava. Yay for free zoo day! Here are some pics.
We made a little fort out of our couches a few days ago and the boys just loved it.
We also went to Cabela's last saturday to look around. Their aquarium is pretty cool; not to mention the stuffed moose. lol.
Here are just some pics of us hanging out at home:
Erin and Ava came over and the kids had so much fun singing songs and reading books.
All that playing can sure wear those kids out (and mommies). That can hopefully mean one thing: naptime. :)
how fun..wow your boys look older in every post..call me next time you do the free zoo day I want to come..jen you look so cute in every pic.. I love your hair too!
5 comments:
I would just like to know why neither of you even look pregnant. It's just not fair :)
how fun..wow your boys look older in every post..call me next time you do the free zoo day I want to come..jen you look so cute in every pic.. I love your hair too!
I love the zoo. Looks like fun.
You are so cute honey! As are all those kiddos! I wish I could've gone to the zoo with you guys. Maybe next year. Love ya honey!
free zoo day? i never knew there was such a thing! you seem to have a lot of energy for being preggers.
Post a Comment