Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the five '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows
1. American Idol
2. The Bachelor
4. Star Trek: The Next Generation
5. Star Trek: Voyager
6. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
7. Lois and Clark
8. The Office
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to the mall, got stuff on clearance for baby girl
2. Went to Sunflower Farmers Market, got stuff for salad bar for bunco and grapefruit at 10 for $1 and kiwis, lemons, and limes at 5 for $1!
3. Fed the kids and Justin (and myself!)
4. Spent way too much time on facebook and blogs
5. Had a heart to heart phone conversation with my sister
6. Lost Wesley's sock at Albertson's
7. Cleaned the house up to get ready for bunco
8. Hosted bunco and had so much fun laughing my head off at who knows what
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. When I can hold my baby girl in my arms
2. Having my own house
3. Planting the garden
4. Justin graduating
5. Watching the new Star Trek movie
6. Going swimming
7. Finding out who makes it on American Idol
8. Having Justin home this weekend
8 favorite restaurants
1. Red Lobster
2. Olive Garden
3. El Sol
4. Fuddruckers
5. Betos
6. P.F. Chang's
7. My dad's cooking
8. Panda Express
8 things on my wish list
2. A red van
4. More contact with old friends
5. To mend broken relationships
6. For Wesley to be stronger
7. For Michael to be completely potty trained
8. For the kids to make less messes
8 people I tag: Candyce, Roxie, Sarah, Stacy, Candace, Lisa, Nicole, and Megan



3 comments:
So I never knew you liked Fuddruckers. I want a house with a door too. And seriously, I am open to anything, but can Star Trek really be that good? :)
PS does AVON sell Mineral Makeup?
Yes, Star Trek is that good. You just have to give it a chance. Fuddruckers is a place where me and Justin went a lot during our courtship. Avon does sell Mineral makeup and I use it and love it. :)
Post a Comment