
10 days of the runs and we finally got a call from Michelangelo's doctor. He has Clostridium difficile, a bacteria that causes diarrhea. Poor little guy. The good news is after a long treatment of antibiotics, he should be healed. hopefully.

In other news here is my latest belly shot. I can't believe I only have a little over six weeks until I get to hold my daughter in my arms.
Also, Michael turned three! Here are some pics of his party and playing with his toys afterward:
5 comments:
What a cute cake! And your belly pic is also very cute.
What a darling cake! Only 6 weeks left?!! How exciting! Three kids in three years! Whew! And I thought I was worn out with just a newborn. Good luck! And good luck with the delivery.
P.S. You make beautiful babies!!!! Gosh they are darling!
Darling cake. You always go all out. Sorry we missed the bash. Michael is sure a cutie.
Awww honey, those are cute pictures. You're such a good cake maker. That was a genius idea and it looked so professional! Michael had such a good party. He got spoiled though. ;)
I am so impressed with your cake making abilities. You are such a cute mom! Happy Birthday Michael:)
Post a Comment