This is us just seconds before we sold it to our buyers from Logan:
Here's the new Honda Odyssey. I love Hondas and trust them more than any other car. Jenny and I both spotted it when we first pulled into the car lot and immediately liked it. It's not very often we agree on cars. So we test drove it, checked everything out and liked it even more.

Here's the interior. It has leather seating and even came with an already mounted after-market DVD player!





It's so much roomier than our Civic Sedan we had (not to say I didn't like the Civic, it was a Honda too and probably would've lasted another 20 years!) But look at this. We can now walk back there to attend to a screaming child. Love it!
And just yesterday, we gave the boys haircuts. Wesley's hair was especially long; I don't think we've ever let it grow this long before. It's really short now.
Here's a picture of Wesley after his haricut. CUUUUUTE!!! They look like Jr. Marines ready to enlist or something.
Jenny's good friend from Logan, Kara, just got back from her mission in Ireland. So they visited for a while today and had some girly fun.
6 comments:
That's cool you guys got an Odyssey. The Odyssey is like the luxury minivan... Lol. My husband is trying to convince me to get a minivan next so he was happy to hear that you guys did hoping it would persuade me a little. I drive a Civic now and sooner or later I'll have to move up to something else. I'd definitely go with an Odyssey if I got a minivan. I love Hondas.
I had no idea that kara served a mission!!! I love love that girl! I was always so jealous of Jen's group of friends... :) Love the van!
We had the first Odyssey ever made. We liked it. All I've ever had for as long as I can remember are Hondas. They're the best!!
Definitely! Hondas rock! It's the best minivan out there. You might have to pay a little more for Hondas, but they're totally worth it. This is our 3rd Honda.
yeah soccer mom! I love it.. I used to say "I will bever drive a minivan" but I've realized over time how nice and convient they are..ok ROAD TRIP to logan now!..jk I will definatly be heading that way when you have the baby..its been too long!
yay kara is back. i love your van. i borrowed my parents for a while and hate pulling a car seat out of a regular car now. sliding doors just make everything easier
Post a Comment