23 March 2009

Who is Your Fave?

Just in case you didn't know already, I LOVE American Idol! My favorites this season are Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta. I believe they have the most raw talent and are naturals on the stage. I think it's time for Lil, Michael, and Adam to go home. Who are you rooting for???

4 comments:

Candyce said...

I agree with you on Michael and Lil. I don't like Adam but I think he will go far, he is pretty talented. I really like Megan Joy and not just because she is from Utah. I like her because she is very non typical. I also like Danny Goke sometimes. I don't like Allison. She is awkward and has weird facial expressions. Sorry. I still like you though.

Hannah said...

I like Kris and Danny but I don't think I have a favorite. I like Megan's voice and how she sounds, but I HATE the fact that she DOES NOT know how to dance or move for that matter.

Marie said...

We're rooting for Michael. We don't think he'll go all the way, but we think his heart is in the right place and that he should get something. I would definitely pick Alison over Adam, although I think enough people like Adam that he will be in for the long haul, probably final 2.

Wes and Dani said...

I want Allison to win. I think Kris Allen is pretty good too. I think Adam is really talented, but he reminds me of the devil. He just gives me this evil vibe whenever I see him. *shudders*

Go Allison!