
Michelangelo, Wesley, & Francesca have some adorable cousins, some of which are moving about three hours closer to us, and we are super excited. Also, I recently discovered some new settings on our camera so I took the liberty of experimenting with the settings on their family. Here are the results:

This is Savannah, she just lost one of her two front teeth, and she is so sweet.

Here is Lisa, my sister, and Parker and Savannah(Vanna).

Here are Vanna and Marissa just loving little Francy.

And here they are playing with some ponies out of my My Little Pony collection.

Me and Marissa are kindred spirits, we are both the third child with a brother oldest and then a sister. and we are both blonde. :)

And here's the girls: Ella Brielle, Vanna, and Marissa, and little baby Francesca.

Me and Justin had tons of fun with the girls while their parents were looking at houses.

This is my brother in law Brinton. He loves to hold Francesca whenever we need a little break to help make meals or set up beds or whatever.

This is kind of a silly picture of Vanna and Marissa wrestling with or maybe just jumping on my brother Mark. He is a good sport with the kids, they just adore him and I know he is excited to have them live closer, too.
2 comments:
What a bunch of cute kids! I'm so excited to have them live in Saratoga Springs! We'll get to hang out all the time!!!
Your nieces and nephew really are adorable. They were in primary on sunday(a different class than mine) and I was wondering who these cute kids belonged to. I should have known it would be you! How fun for you to have your sister close too.
Post a Comment