So, for those of you who didn't know, I had another birthday recently. I had a delightful week of celebrating.
Also, my parents and grandparents drove down and took us to eat at a buffet. 


Then my mom broke out a cake and we filled it with candles. 
I guess it was kinda boring because both my grandpa and my dad fell asleep.
But later I went to the M.A.C. artists and got my makeup done.
As Justin's present to me I even go some of this amazing M.A.C. makeup.
It is amazing stuff.
Then I had some fun getting in pictures with my kids in their jammies again.
One of my favorite presents was from mother nature, a pretty sky. 
As Justin's present to me I even go some of this amazing M.A.C. makeup.
It is amazing stuff.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jenny! I'm so glad you got to do so much for it! I love the fish hat and the pictures of your dad and grandpa sleeping - those are funny!! Your kids are too cute and Francy seeems so big already!
The sleeping pictures are the best! Hope they don't get angry that you posted them. The make-up present is awesome too. MAC makes the best stuff. I am glad you had a nice birthday.
You look beautiful, new make up or not! Glad you had such a good day, you deserve it!
I am glad your b day was good! Everyone raves about MAC but I have never used it. I will have to try it. I have been wanting to try crazy eye shadow colors you will have to show me how.
Post a Comment