01 July 2009

They Grow Like Weeds

Wesley will be two in a few weeks and Michael is already three. Francesca is already growing out of a ton of cute little dresses and onesies. I can't keep up. I love and cherish each stage they are at but wish it went by just a little bit slower. Check out these cuties:

By the way, where is everyone? Hello? Who is out there? Make yourself known. Be proud.

6 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

I've just got to say, you two make the most adorable babies! Your kids are such a prefect mix of the both of you. I see quite a bit of Jenny in Michael.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

They are sooooo cute! It is true that they grow up a bit too fast. I still can't believe you have three - your my hero, Jenny!!

Jenny said...

Thanks ladies! Lena, I am so glad you see that about Michael. I was starting to think I was the only one who thought that. If you compare pics of him and me at his age you can definitly see it.

Justin Furr said...

I'm here honey! ;) What a bunch of cuties. They really are precious and grow up so fast. Love them! And you!

Candyce said...

What cute weeds. Francie makes me laugh in that picture, she is looking at you like you are doing something weird.
I hope I see you soon.

Universitybabe said...

I came by from the Becks site :-) Rebecca McKown. It is fun to see your cuties.