02 October 2009

dear friends,

So as I have been packing the last little while the lyrics to an old song I used to sing in girl scouts kept popping up in my head.

"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold. A circle is round, it has no end. That's how long I want to be your friend."

As we prepare to leave our ward, our city, and our neighborhood I just want to say how very blessed we have been to live where we do. It has a been a great place for our family. We have learned a lot and made many dear friendships. We would like to stay in touch with you.

Next week our blog is going private. Please leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email to let me know you want to keep reading and staying connected through our blog. My email address is jennythequeen[at]gmail[dot]com.
Until next time, I hope you all have an uplifting conference weekend.

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Please invite me to view your blog: sarahzbeck@gmail.com

Candyce said...

I would like to be invited if you done mind.
Urbanfloral@gmail.com

blaine and michelle said...

I'd love to keep reading! bm.richardson1@gmail.com

About Me said...

Please add me. andreawmille@gmail.com

Jens and Patricia said...

I would love to be invited..pnielson20@yahoo.com

Marie said...

reebee607@gmail.com...did you get the invite to view my blog? I think I sent it to your hotmail address you used to use for RS. Good luck with the move! I can't wait to see more of the new place!

Mrs. Mecham said...

I would love to be invited too. my email is: kmbrlymecham@gmail.com

Sarah S said...

sarahzurcher@yahoo.com

Holly said...

I enjoy seeing what you're up to!
thegoodwoman@gmail.com

Wes and Dani said...

invite me!

danifrisby@yahoo.com

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

invite us please djmegs@hotmail.com
And congrats on the house. Where you moving to?

Roxie said...

invite me...you have my email I think I didnt know the house went through FOR SURE! that is so exciting we will both probably be moving at the same time!...I need to come down that way and visit soon!

Britt said...

brittan_j@yahoo.com

I love the blog.

Britt said...

brittan_j@yahoo.com

I love the blog.

Gardner's said...

I would like to be invited to view your blog. So please invite me. julie@gossner.com

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

lyllian_mortensen@hotmail.com

Jen said...

I love your blog!!! jen@schwerdt.us

Candace said...

You guys are so cute, I want to keep reading about you! kansasoftopeka@hotmail.com

megan and darin said...

meganchristensen86@yahoo.com

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Please invite me: nicoletr@vmh.com. Your family picture above is soooo cute!

Tyler, Janna, Lily, and Niki said...

Please invite us:
tylerandjanna@yahoo.com