11 October 2009

Introducing Our New House!


Vital Stats:
Born: 1943
Square Feet: 2151
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2
Comes with: Lots of retro furniture which I plan to attempt to re-upholster
For example this chair I may put  a black and white houndstooth pattern on. My friend Holly suggested it and I think the idea is brilliant. Something else that you may want to know is I am planning on painting the exterior of the home a similar color to the color of that tufted-back couch. Sweet! I am soooo excited! By the way, we move this thursday, friday, and saturday, and could use all the help we can get. Grab your husbands and help us move if you so desire. Depending on when you come there may be pizza and/or rice crispy treats available to all hard laborers. Thanks in advance!
XOXO,









P.S. More pics to come, I promise.  :)

4 comments:

Simone Nelson said...

Great house Jenny! I love the furniture. It's totally you and it'd be great to reupholster them. They'll look amazing after. I'd help move, but we'll be starting to move then too. I can't wait to see what you do with the house! I'm sure it'll look fantastic after everything you have planned.

blaine and michelle said...

That is SO awesome! I have to say I'm the tiniest bit jealous but so happy fo ryou! What a fun project making it your own! Can't wait to see it!

Holly said...

Looks like a cute little place! Let me know if you want any tips before you start re-upholstering furniture. I upholstered the retro furniture that was in Grandma and Grandpa Furr's basement apartment. Gold velvet begone!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Yeah!!! and congrats! That house fits you sooo well!! i love it!