15 December 2009

Christmas Trees: Then & Now





2004 was our first Christmas being married. Justin looks so young here even though he was 24. This next picture is of our tree in 2005. We decided to get a little more fANCY. Most of those presents were for Michael, who was still in my belly. In 2006 this looks like we had a ton of presents I know. My secret is wrapping up a few large and medium sized boxes to create a barrier between Michael and the tree. It actually worked pretty well. In 2007 we went and bought our first real Christmas tree. I sort of over decorated it. Last Christmas (2008) I was so excited to have a baby girl that Justin let me decorate in pink and purple. Wesley and Michael broke more ornaments than I could count.
That's why this year I decided not to use any glass ornaments. I decorated the tree with birds.
I don't really know why I take pictures of our Christmas tree every year but I guess it's kinda fun to look back. I can't believe we have been married for six Christmas and known each other for seven.Time flies. Merry Christmas, all!

No comments: