Conrad, Francy, Wes, Michael, Mrs. Jenny, Mr. Justin
hahah i love this pic..and the kids in it!
seeing all three of your cute kids lined up like that made me realize how much they all look alike. not triplets or anything, but you can definitley tell they're related
What a bunch of cute kids we have! Love them to pieces!!!
So cute! I love little sleepers :)
This is totally adorable...what cute grandkids I have! You are such a good mom Jenny! Justin and a great dad also!!!
that is a very cute picture! I love it
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hahah i love this pic..and the kids in it!
seeing all three of your cute kids lined up like that made me realize how much they all look alike. not triplets or anything, but you can definitley tell they're related
What a bunch of cute kids we have! Love them to pieces!!!
So cute! I love little sleepers :)
This is totally adorable...what cute grandkids I have! You are such a good mom Jenny! Justin and a great dad also!!!
that is a very cute picture! I love it
Post a Comment