17 December 2009

Springville Herald

Today we received our first edition of my local newspaper, The Springville Herald. Little did I know it is filled with fun facts and useful news such as:

Springville Police Report- Springville Police had 218 calls last week including 28 for amnimal problems...

Forever Friends Meet-  Reservations were made at the Marriot Hotel where several Springville women met monday for their Christmas luncheon. The ladies meet monthly and Monday took pictures and enjoyed favors, good food, and beautiful decorations...

If I go to lunch with some other Springville residents I wonder if I'll be in the paper, too.  Huh.

2 comments:

Justin Furr said...

Haha, yeah, we got a lot going on down here in Art City. Yeehaa! ;)

Candyce said...

haha. Sounds like the Preston newspaper. I think it sounds fun to read. When I come down to see you I am going to call the paper and say " old friends got together today..."