23 March 2010

From a Toddler to a Boy!

My firstborn Michelangelo has officially turned four! He has grown from a zygote to an embryo, from a fetus to an infant, and now from a toddler to a real live boy!
The last four years have really flown by. Michael has brought much joy and love to my heart. I am honoured to be his mother. It hasn't always been easy, from the sleepless nights, to the getting into all the food in the kitchen, to writing with permanent marker all over the walls, to making mess after mess, we still love him, now more than ever. He is and always has been very outgoing and friendly, he is quite the talker and loves to learn, he enjoys taking care of his brother and sister, and wants to be just like his dad. I pray every day I can teach him just the right things to him so that he will succeed independently on his own one day. As sad as that day will be, I will be such a proud mom.
Here are some pictures from his airplane-themed birthday parties. I threw him his first-ever friend party! It was just adorable! The kids played pin the tail on the donkey, duck duck goose, and we got a kick out of it. Justin actually stepped in as the party game initiator/coordinator and I stood back keeping things in order. Then we had an afternoon family party and was once again pleasantly suprised at all the family support we have. Thank you so much all! We love you!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I LOVE these pictures, what a darling little guy :) I hope we can see you guys again soon

Justin Furr said...

That boy really is precious! He's so smart and handsome too. I just love all those kids!

MaggieJo said...

I'm so bummed we missed it. Looks like you had lots of fun