So Jenny really wants me to write some things on this blogger so I am. I've just been so busy working full time as well as starting a new semester at UVSC. I have 3 computer classes and an accounting class. I'm keeping way busy with homework, work, church, kids, and my wife. But it's good to have these things in our lives which keep us actively involved.
As Jenny mentioned we went to Tucano's this week. It really was good. It reminds me of eating at all the churrascos in Brazil (meat buffets). But she spelled the Portuguese word for pineapple wrong, it's "abacaxi". ;) lol. I also loved eating the coraƧoes de frango (chicken hearts). I know it sounds not so good, but they're delicious once you try them.
I love my hilarious and beautiful wife. She means the world to me and makes me laugh every single day. We went there because it's my birthday week. Everyone is making fun of me because I'm taking a whole week to celebrate it. Brazilians do the same thing with any given holiday--extend it for as long as possible. Monday (14th) was my b-day, but we actually celebrated it Tuesday. My parents took us to Red Lobster and a friend from work took me to a different Brazilian place on State in Orem who also went on a mish to Brazil. Now this is getting too long. But I've been needing to write something on our blog since she started it.
Anyway, so I'm now 27!!!! I can't beleive it, it feels to old for me! I can still pass for a pre-mish boy if I wanted to. Jenny's friends have been asking for pictures on here. Jenny posted recent videos and pics of our family on here. However, if you'd like to see more, Jenny and I both have Facebook accounts and we put tons of family pictures on there. You should check us out on Facebook and if you don't have an account, start one. It's good for meeting up with old friends from past wards, school, work, etc.
Well, this is way too long and I may have overdone it this time. Oh well, let us know what you think about the blog and if you want anything changed/added to it. Goodbye friends.
-Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment