23 January 2008

Snow and Kids

So you may have watched our video we took after we built our snow family. It was fun. I thought Michael would want to play in the snow more but he likes to look at it even more. "No, no, no"he says, (His word for snow). My favorite things to do in the snow are go tubing, go sledding, build snowmen and snow forts, and go snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Winter was my favorite season all growing up. But once I moved to Orem I had to drive in treachorous conditions, and we hadly ever played in the snow, it wasn't quite as fun. Oh the glory of growing up, more responsibilities. One of my new years resolutions is to have more fun, so this winter I have been trying to make the best out of the snow. Shoveling the driveway can be quite invigorating. Making our snow family was a blast. My current project is building a snow fort. My next snow goal is to go sledding. Don' know whether to bring the kids along but I'll figure it out. We got like 10-12 inches so that should be plenty. Wish me luck, bu-bye for now and happy snow day!

1 comment:

Candyce said...

ooooh cute new background. You are always so much fun, and I am sure having kids makes you even more fun. Tubing sounds super. Remember that winter day in high school when school got cancelled? We played in the snow all day at Karas, and Brody Banham was pulling people in tubes behind his car? We sledded down Karas huge gully... that was fun. Last time I saw Michael he couldnt talk, its crazy he has grown so much!