31 January 2008
Wesley's Hair
I buzzed Wesley's hair the other day. Bye bye ringlet head. It was cute while it lasted but it was starting to look a little silly. He is six months now and growing, and I'm sure will grow even faster. It's amazing how fast my little boys have grown. It seriously seems like yesterday me and Justin were newlyweds, then we found out I was pregnant, then when Michael was seven months old we found out I was pregnant again. I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Being a mother myself definitly helped me understand my own mother a lot better. Thanks mom you're great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenny. It's Lena Jaggi (now Phillips). I saw that you had a blog from your facebook account. I'm such a fan of blogging!!
I knew you had one son, Michael, but had no idea about Wesley. My husband wants all of our kids to be as close in age as your boys are. He and his siblings are all very close in age and he absolutely loves it...but I think as a parent I don't know if I could handle that.
Anyway, I'm glad you're blogging. I hope you don't mind if I check up on you and your family every once in a while. Take care!
Lena
Post a Comment